Wednesday, May 7, 2008

OBAMA! There is no other...

Barack Obama and Hilary came to the not so great state of Pennsylvania and I had encounters with both. I saw Hilary outside one of the UArts school buildings and she looked like a gremlin. Then i went to see Obama speak in old city and let me tell you, after hearing him I don't believe there is any other choice for who should be president of this country. There was over 30,000 people there and the city of Philly went all out in support for him. I was so excited to see him win the state of PA but was utterly disappointed and pissed when I watched late Tuesday night only to see him lose to Hilary the devil. I truly believed PA was going to vote Barack but i guess I didn't think about the rest of the giant state. Philly seemed to be overwhelmingly Obama and I found out up toward Penn State the college kids were the same way. This gives me hope that he can still win and beat Hilary out of the race so that it can continue without all this crap about primaries still going on. It's really annoying that he can't just win already. There was a ton of press coverage on their appearances in PA and Obama was favored by most. 

No comments: